Sun-Ringle’s 50mm Mulefut 50SL rim joins the 80mm Mulefut 80SL in Sun’s plus bike rim line up and is available in both 27+ and 29+ sizes. We’ve got a pair of the 27+ versions in the house for testing.
Our test rims tip the scales at 632g and 634g on the Park Digital scale and are heading to Master Jim for a build including Sapim CX-Ray spokes and Industry Nine hubs that will match up with our 110mm/15 Manitou Magnum 27+ fork as well as a 177mm/12 rear that will be going on our test bike, a Schlick APe.
- Material: 6061 Series Alloy with lightening holes
- Color: Matte Black
- Weight: 632g (as tested) for the 27+ and 655g (claimed) for the 29+
- Outer Rim Width: 50mm
- Inner Rim Width: 45mm
- Sizes: 27.5 (584mm), 29 (622mm)
- STR Tubeless Ready
- Disc only
- Hole Count: 32 (Dual Row)
- ERD: 575mm – 27+ / 615mm – 29+
- Hole Offset: 3mm
We’ll update you when the build is done and we get some miles on these 27+ rims from Sun-Ringle.